EPLIT 4th Annual Meeting on 11 and 12 May 2017 in Munich
We cordially invite all members to attend EPLIT’s 4th Annual Meeting to be held on 11 and 12 May 2017 in Munich
The AGM starts with a reception and dinner on Thursday 11 May at the Allianz Arena in Munich.
The AGM will be held on Friday 12 May at the Hotel Sofitel Bayerpost in Munich
Please click here for the full program.
Among our acknowledged speakers:
- Max Brunner - Ministère de la Justice
- Paolo Catallozzi - Tribunale di Roma
- Marie Courboullay - Tribunal de Grande Instance de Paris
- Richard Davis - Hogarth Chambers
- Sam Granata - Hof van Beroep Antwerpen
- Maximilian Haedicke - University of Freiburg
- Walter Holzer - Schütz u. Partner, Patentanwälte KG)
- Cristiano Morganti and Eileen Tottle – UKIPO
- The registration fee for the reception and dinner on Thursday is EUR 145. Accompanying persons are welcome.
- The registration fee for the meeting on Friday is EUR 195. This will include lunch, as well as coffee and other refreshments and snacks throughout the day.
- Participants have to arrange for a hotel booking themselves. As there is a trade fair in Munich in the concerned week we recommend booking a hotel room early if needed.