Upcoming: EPLIT’s 6th Annual Meeting on 5 April 2019 in Vienna (AT)
Register now and join us in Vienna!
EPLIT’s 6th Annual Meeting will be held
- in the Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof in Vienna, Austria
- on Friday 5 April 2019
- with a pre-conference dinner on Thursday 4 April 2019
On Thursday 4 April the Opening reception and Dinner will be held at the historic restaurant Vestibül of the Burgtheater in Vienna within walking distance of the conference hotel.
The AGM will be held on Friday 5 April at the Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof, Herrengasse 10 in Vienna.
Please click for the full program and registration form.
- The registration fee for the reception and dinner on Thursday is EUR 175. Accompanying persons are welcome.
- The registration fee for the meeting on Friday is EUR 195. This will include lunch, as well as coffee and other refreshments and snacks throughout the day.
- Participants have to arrange for a hotel booking themselves. Hotel Herrenhof offers a discount room rate for the days before and after the AGM. All participants will receive a direct link.
5th Annual Meeting on 13-14 May 2018 in Milan (IT)
On Monday 14 May 2018 the 5th Annual Meeting of EPLIT took place in Milan.
Over 40 participants were present. The meeting was opened by EPLIT’s President Koen Bijvank by welcoming all the distinguished speakers and participants.
These were followed by presentations of which the following are available
- Compulsory License in Germany by Markus Rieck, Fuchs Patentanwälte Partnerschaft
- Doctrine of equivalence following Premetrexed (Actavis vs Eli Lilly) from national perspectives, by Robert Coartes (UK); Thorsten Bausch (DE), Koen Bijvank (NL), Micaela Modiano (IT) and Caroline Casalonga (FR)
Members can find the presentations by EPLIT’s board and working groups in the member area.
Please find here the link to the pictures made during the event.